The Buckeye IR3-HD Triple IR flame detector provides ultra-fast response, high performance and reliable detection of all types of hydrocarbon fires (visible and non-visible). The detector addresses slow growing fires as well as fast eruption of fire using improved triple IR (IR3) technology. It operates in all weather and light conditions with highest immunity to false alarms.
• Detection within 40 milliseconds of fireballs or explosions
• Standard fire in only 1.2 seconds from 50 ft. (15m) and 4.1 seconds from 230 ft. (70m).
The detector provides high-definition video output with clear imaging of fire event at up to 100 ft. (30m), allowing rescuers to know the exact situation before entering the hazardous area. It will automatically record a video of a fire event (1 min prealarm / up to 3 min post-alarm).
Add to that, the integral HD quality video, with event recording, on top of the proven superior capabilities of Triple IR (IR3) flame detection and you have a very powerful safety tool to protect your personnel, plant and process.
• High Immunity to False Alarm
• Extreme sensitivity – up to 260 ft. (80m) for a 1 ft2 (0.1m2) n-heptane pan fire
• Ultra-fast detection mode – detection within 40 milliseconds for fireballs or explosions
• 1.2 second detection time – for 1 ft2 (0.1m2) n-heptane pan fire at up to 50 ft. (15m) distance
• HD video output with Automatic HD video recording of fire events. Data/Event logger: Alarms, faults and other relevant events are logged to non-volatile memory
• Built-in-Test (BIT) – Automatic and manual self-test of window cleanliness and the overall operation of the detector
• Window heater to avoid condensation and icing
• Tilt mounting bracket can be connected either above or below the detector.